Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Saturday 4 May 2013

LOTD - An Evening out!

Hey peeps!

So for those who follow me on twitter, you will have seen me tweet about a girlie meet up yesterday. Every now and again I pry my fingers away from my laptop to indulge in a few alcoholic - or indeed non alcoholic beverages with a few friends: last night would be one of these instances.

I decided to go for a gold and chocolate look on the eye, full on glam with some eyelashes. I even used my 'jazz in a pot' (see my Jan & Feb faves) Chanel eyeshadow!

The photos dont quite show how much of a cut crease this look was - I'm really getting in to cut creases now that I have more confidence with them. I love this look as the colours are still fairly neutral so its not over the top for a chilled evening with the girls. Yet still glam enough to feel glamorous.





Products I used:

Avon Eyeshadow primer
Nars Eyeshadow - Voyage 
Nars Eyeshadow - Galapagos 
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre - Vision 
Avon Supershock Gel eyeliner pencil - Black 
Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid eyeliner - Black Glamour 
Eyelure Lashes - 100 Superfull 


Hope you like it!!

C
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx