Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Sunday 28 July 2013

Lush Sunnyside Bubble Bar Review!

Well hello there!

I tweeted the other day about using "sunnyside" for the very first time. As anyone who regularly reads my posts will know, I have in the past 6 months or so become very much addicted to Lush.

From their, bath bombs to face masks, cleanser to perfume and more;  I absolutely love shopping there. The staff are always so helpful, and if you ever want to try something they are more than happy to provide a sample in a teeny "black pot" of whatever you fancy - and they contain a decent amount of stuff so you actually get to try it quite a bit!

On to the review!

So the bubble bars from Lush are a crumbly bar, that when crumbled under running water make lots and lots of lovely skin conditioning bubbles. You can get 2 baths out of most bars and 3 out of the bigger bars. Most of the time I just use the whole bar - as I have baths as a sort of 'treat' to relax, and showers most of the time.



With Sunnyside it is a glittery gold coloured bar with gold glitter all on the outside. It is a bit daunting, I mean the thought of tying to clean all that glitter out of the bath, plus all that glitter on your skin! But I was pleasantly surprised.

Yes there is glitter in the water, but as the whole bar does not have glitter running all through it and it is just a coating on the outside, the glitter actually is actually a very small percentage of the resulting bath. But the rest of the bar makes a lovely shimmery gold swirly bath with lots and lots of iridescent bubbles.

It smells really fresh and fruity - it reminds me of mimosas (bucks fizz), which is a lovely match to the indulgence of the bath.

I already have tried quite a few of their bath bombs and a couple of the bubble bars. My next wanted product are the bath melts! I think that a bath should be as much of an 'experience' as you want it to be! Me I like, bubbles, bombs, melts, candles, music, a good book and maybe even a glass of wine!

I would really recommend the lush bath products, there may be a lot of them. But if you have an idea what kind of experience and smells you want/like, you only have to ask and they will point you in the right direction.

Have you tried a Lush bubble bar?

Loves
C
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx