Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Sunday 14 July 2013

Coral Nails!

Hello lovely people! 

First odd let me apologise for not posting in FOREVER! But I have just started my new job, and I am absolutely shattered at the minute so my spare time is spent sleeping! Haha. 

Now onto my post, 
It's been quite a few weeks since I've had my nails done. I loved my last purple ombré nails and got so many compliments! 

But as the sun has arrived here in the UK, I wanted something less vampy and more summery! 

I have gone with a lovely bright coral with gold sparkle! Simple and effective. 

What are you wearing on your nails this summer? 

Thanks for reading 

C
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx