Welcome to One Brush Beauty

OBB Where all are welcome, i write reviews, answer questions, give tips and advice on how to use the makeup that you have. OBB is really about easy yet beautiful make up, making you feel your best, and what products are out there to help you do that.

TTFN
C x

Thursday 6 June 2013

Purple Ombre Nails

Heres my monthly Nail update!

So I was a bit apprehensive to keep my talons considering that I will be starting my new job in like 2 weeks! But as soon as I sat down in the chair at the nail salon I couldnt resist!

As always I wanted something 'jazzy' and my nail technitian never seems to disappoint! I wanted more of a bright and vampy look - or 'professional' as I am going to pretend they are.

This look is greated with Gelish on acrylic and then some fancy powder UV pigment stuff that she used to create the ombre - how clever!

Any ways here they are...



What are you wearing on your nails right now?

C
X

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh they are absolutely stunning!! Love them so much, not sure I could cope with talons myself, (I'd probably poke my eye out, among other disasters haha) but I absolutely adore the colours <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are surprisingly easy to work with - this shape is so much easier than square! But I know what you mean! haha

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Your comments mean so much to me and I will endeavour to reply to all of them, so please check back if you do leave one! xx